GOOGLE ADS SPECIALIST (Philippines only, Manila preferred)
Who We Are: Founded by two real estate technology veterans, Ylopo has developed a next-generation Complete Digital Marketing and Technology Platform that generates and nurtures high-quality home-buyers and sellers for its client base of real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. There are almost 2 million real estate professionals in the U.S. who are prime prospects for our suite of superior products including a proprietary technology that sits on top of Facebook unleashing the most targeted and cost-effective lead generation opportunity the real estate industry has ever seen. Ylopo is now entering a very exciting and high-growth stage and we’re looking to add more great people to our driven, fun, and close-knit staff. Ylopo is an ideal place to work for anyone who wants to be in a growing industry, winning atmosphere, with the ability to be autonomous and develop professionally.
What you'll do: Create, optimise, and manage the development of paid media accounts delivering against performance, return on investment, and revenue targets. You will support Ylopo's Marketing team. You will be tested so please only submit your application if you're confident with creating these ads and all the different elements.
- Experience with Google Ads Editor and/or Facebook Ads Manager. We have hundreds of clients that we manage and need experienced Google and Facebook admins who understand their ad platforms.
- We need someone proficient on using Microsoft Excel or equal
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Will need to work PST and will report to a Manila Team Lead and US Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with inbound and outbound calls (note, this is not a sales role)
- Processor should be 2ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
- Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
- A Headset with a noise-canceling feature
- At least 10 mbps & up wired connection for main isp
- Backup ISP maybe a pocket wifi, prepaid home wifi or another internet connection (strictly no USB Sticks allowed for back up isp)
MAGIC WORD IS MONKEY
Contracting rate: PHP 40,000-50,000