WEBSITE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Philippines Candidate, Manila Preferred)
Ylopo LLC is an exciting, rapidly-growing and well-funded real estate technology startup headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with a growing team based in and around Manila. We help elite real estate teams & brokerages grow their business, manage their team & build their brand through our cutting edge technology platform.
The personal traits we value include: being outgoing and warm, a patient problem-solver, conscientious, articulate, quick thinking, and good-humored. The day-to-day work is a fluid mix of web management, responding to client questions and concerns, technical support, and client training.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with English speaking clients
- Help clients through email, phone, screen-share meetings.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Delegating Tasks or Project to Team members
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams including the customer service team and the website design project team to improve the entire customer experience
- Monitor and assess client’s sites to ensure that we provide high-quality products
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client's needs and objectives
- Will be reporting directly to US Branded Sites Team Lead
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Experience on CMS such as Squarespace, Wix or Wordpress is a PLUS
- Project Management or Account Management experience is a PLUS
- Knowledge on CSS is a PLUS
- Must be an experienced, confident, and diligent problem solver
- Must be hardworking and proactive
- Must have the flexibility to meet team members in-person at least once a month once “normal” community activity resumes
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Must be willing to work in PST Timezone
- The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for main hardware and back-up
- RAM should be at least 8GB with 100 GB free disk space
- A Headset with the noise-canceling feature
- -At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for main ISP
- -strictly no USB Sticks or mobile data allowed for backup ISP
MAGIC WORD is YLOPER
Contracting rate: PHP 30,000-40,000
Check out our Culture page so you can take a glimpse of who we are.