Ylopo Implementation Specialist (Phoenix, AZ)
The Implementation Specialist role is responsible for collaborating with other members of the setup team to prepare clients for go-live. ImplementationSpecialist will conduct outreach to clients in setup to remove roadblocks by answering questions, assisting with paperwork, completing open tasks, and scheduling meetings with subject matter experts as needed. This role is primarily phone and email-based. Some special projects may be assigned as well. Implementation Specialist will report to the U.S. Onboarding Team Lead.
This role does not include a specific book of business. The Implementation Specialist will interact primarily with clients in the setup phase who may require additional support and guidance in completing their setup.
Team members well-suited to this role will have a track record of being client-focused and providing exceptional service, both internally and externally within an organization. They will have excellent communication skills, both through email/tickets and over the phone. Candidates do not have to have prior experience working at software or marketing companies, but should be willing to learn the intricacies of the Ylopo product and understand how to guide clients through setup to use the product effectively. Most importantly, we’re looking for candidates who are quick-thinking, detail-oriented, patient, positive, and thoughtful.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Previous experience in a support, training, customer service, or sales role
- Professional manner
- Consistent work habits and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, and work independently toward deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well in a small group setting
- Positive demeanor, trustworthy character
- Ability to take the initiative and see projects and tasks through to completion
- Ability to understand and convey detailed information about our services and systems
- Understanding of real estate and the real estate profession a plus, but not necessary
- The primary responsibility of this role is to conduct outreach (phone/text/email) to clients in setup to remove roadblocks by answering questions, assisting with paperwork, and completing open tasks
- Host office hours for all clients in setup
- Work with lender partners on paperwork, compliance
- Handle mild escalations
- Respond (via phone/email/text) to all clients in a timely manner to provide a high level of customer support
- Develop great client relationships to keep new clients excited about joining Ylopo
- Speak confidently and professionally with clients
- Serve as subject matter expert for Ylopo setup process
- Learn the ins and outs of Ylopo product
- Collaborate with sales, billing, marketing, international, and technical teams on special projects/phone outreach campaigns as needed
- Monitor setup pipeline for clients requiring outreach
- Conduct daily outreach to clients in setup with road blocks
- Partner with Onboarding Team Leads on outreach campaigns and/or special projects
- Host Onboarding Office Hours on a regular basis
- Follow up with unresponsive lender/advertising partners
- Answer basic compliance questions
- Provide support/guidance/light training to clients in setup as needed
- Reset expectations with clients as needed
- Handle mild escalations with clients
- Conduct pre-go-live retention conversations with clients
- Perform technical tasks required for client setup as needed
Applicants for this position must be located in Phoenix, AZ. This role is currently fully remote due to current events, but normally is located at an office in central Phoenix and offers one day per week work from home and semi-flexible schedules. Some small amount of long distance travel may be required for training, client events, or meetings at company headquarters.
Compensation and full benefits include starting pay between $46k-$52k depending on experience; medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid holidays, vacation, and sick days; a 401(k); paid monthly parking (if applicable); and an extremely nice, supportive group of people as your co-workers.